We are happy to introduce our new Auto Sport Trailer, type AST-1.
Following feedback from some of our customers we decided that there is demand for a smaller trailer than our current offering. The AST-1 is aimed at open top, smaller race cars and vintage and classic cars. Our design brief was simple. The AST-1 must be as good quality as the competition, it must be a higher specification than the competition and it must offer better value than the competition.
We are confident that the Eco Shuttle Car Trailer ticks all the boxes.
Our team are working hard to have the AST-1 fully tested and ready for 2019. As you can see the specification is comprehensive, as with our Velocity RS model we plan to offer the ‘options’ you need as standard. These will include an electric winch, tilt bed and BPW iSC stability coupling as standard equipment. The chassis for the new AST-1 has been designed in conjunction with BPW Limited. Using the latest CAD we have engineered a chassis that is strong, reliable and weight efficient. As with all BPW products that we supply it is of the highest quality and has a warranty to reflect that.
- Tilt Bed
- 1600kg wireless electric winch
- LED lighting system
- Winterhoff auto fold jockey wheel
- 12 V battery with charging station
- Highest quality BPW axles and running gear
- 4 ratchet straps with wheel loop
- 13 hole connector (7-pole adapter included)
- BPW iSC stability coupling
- Fully galvanised BPW commercial chassis
- Aerodynamic shape
- C-Track adjustable tie down system
- One piece fibreglass construction
Prices starting from: € 8950,-
|• Option package (spare wheel/gas assisted rear door/LED interior lighting)
|• 2200 kg upgrade electric winch with remote control
|• 4 length tie rails with 8 tie down points
|• Shock absorber for 100 km/h registration
|• Large storage room in floor
|• Hydraulic tilt bed upgrade
|• 4 Tyre rack with removable bars
|• 2 x front access hatches
|• Left service door
All prices are exclusive of VAT, including transport to Maasbree-NL.
|• Overall length
||: 5.6 m
|• Overall width
||: 1.9 m
|• Overall height
||: 2.3 m
|• Bed length
||: 4.3 m
|• Internal height
||: 1.7 m
|• Gross Weight
||: 3000 kg
|• Unladen weight
||: 800 kg
|• Available payload
||: 2200 kg
Delivery time: 4-6-weeks
Warranty (All of our warranties exclude damage or failure due to wear and tear)
- 5 year replacement/repair: Integrity of fiberglass body, Integrity of Chassis, Hinges, Handles, Tie down points.
- 2 year replacement/repair: All BPW supplied components (to include Axles, Drawbar, Coupling, Hitch locks, & wheels), Aspöck supplied lighting looms, connectors and light units.
- 12 month replacement/repair: Floor boards, ramp boards and locks
There are no contracts to sign, once your trailer is paid for in full and you take delivery the warranty is valid. We ask that any warranty claim be notified to Eco-Trailer by email (email@example.com). We will then issue instructions, we may ask that the trailer be returned to out factory for further investigation/fitting of the faulty components. (Eco-Trailer address as shown on the contact us page of our website) Eco-Trailer will have the final decision on whether a part is warrantable or due to wear & tear. Individual items are warranted against manufacturing defect. BPW, Ermax and Aspöck parts are covered under their own warranty and are subject to their own terms and conditions. Eco-Trailer have no authority over this element of the warranty. For further details please refer to BPW/Ermax or Aspöck respectively.